Friday, January 29, 2010

a new blog, tat talk, and other rambling

It was brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in a while... So true, so true. So I decided to start a new blog...
In other news, some of those who know me might be aware I have a tattoo of Lightning McQueen from Disney-Pixar's Cars. I am considering getting another of him, but based on concept art.
Photobucket
This is the one I had done three weeks ago... That I waited rather patiently for over three years for (had to become an... *gasp* ADULT)
Photobucket
This is McQueen looking really cute in one of the deleted scenes. I drew up a little something I'd really like done... Probably on my left foot.
LIKE THIS.
There is my version, notice I added the sticker lights... in the coloring, it might even look like blush... And that would be SUPER CUTE. I've changed that doodle a little since I first drew it about an hour ago, namely by adding "McQueen" in adorable cursive next to "Lightning", of course.
Speaking of tattoos and all that jazz, I'm going to Happy Tats today to have mine looked at. It looks sort of strange now, and when I am positive it is healed all the way, I will have it touched up.
Being back in MI is showing... It has been a month, and I'm still looking for a job. I am roaming around Metro Detroit daily looking, and it seems NONE of the jobs are in MY neighborhood. That's fine, I guess, given I'm hardly around here anyways, but some places are pretty rough.
While I'm at it, I have a lovely doodle of my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment